Method of payment and delivery
Delivery is made throughout the territory of the Republic of Croatia in cooperation with GLS.
All shipments will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days from the date of receipt of the order. When making a purchase, please pay attention to the accuracy of entering the contact number and e-mail address, so that OPG Brne or the courier of the delivery service can contact you if necessary.
The price of delivery is HRK 30 per shipment, while the option of cash on delivery is an additional HRK 10. If you order a product worth HRK 500 or more, delivery is free of charge.
You will be informed about the delivery day via e-mail. On the day of delivery you will be contacted by the courier of the delivery service. In case the specified time does not suit you, it is possible to arrange another delivery date.
If at the time of delivery you are not present at the shipping address, the courier will leave a notification of arrival of the shipment with all necessary information about the shipment (shipment number, contact number of Customer Service, time of delivery attempt, etc.). You can contact the Customer Service number within 5 days to arrange a re-delivery, otherwise a re-delivery will be attempted, depending on the delivery service.
In case you do not pick up the goods on time, and you have received the notification of arrival, you bear all the costs of returning the goods to the family farm Brne and resending the goods for which you will be issued an invoice that you shall pay before resending the goods.
The ordered goods will be stacked in such a way that they cannot be damaged by the usual transport manipulation. When taking over the ordered goods, the buyer is obliged to check for any damage and immediately report it to the delivery worker who delivered the goods and refuse to take over the delivered goods where external damage is visible.
The customer is required to checking the integrity of the package upon delivery, and subsequent complaints are not accepted.
For all details related to the complaint process, warranty, guarantee, and liability, please read our General Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Refund Form
1. A buyer acting as a consumer may, within fourteen working days of receipt of the goods, terminate a distance or off-premises contract without stating a reason.
2. The period for termination of the contract shall begin on the day when the buyer or a third party authorized by them, without being the supplier, comes into possession of the product. If the customer has ordered several products in one order that are delivered separately, the deadline begins on the day when the customer or a third party authorized by them, without being the supplier, comes into possession of the product that was last delivered. It is enough for the buyer to submit a request for termination of the contract within the deadline. The date of the postal item shall be considered as valid.
3. The request for termination of the contract can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to the above postal address of the seller. The buyer can use the attached form of request for termination of the contract, but it is not mandatory.
4. The right to terminate the contract does not apply to products made to customer specifications or tailored to personal needs. It also does not apply to products delivered sealed if the seal is removed after delivery. Lastly, it does not apply to perishable products or products of short shelf life.
5. Valid termination of the contract by the buyer results in the money paid for the product, including delivery costs for standard delivery, shall be returned to the buyer immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date of receipt of notice of termination. Upon termination of the sales contract, unless the seller offers otherwise, the refund of the purchase price may be delayed until the receipt of the goods or until the submission of proof of return of the product, whichever arrives earlier.
6. Refund to the buyer is made in the same way as the buyer paid the money, without accrual of default interest. Furthermore, the seller shall not reimburse the additional costs of special delivery.
7. The buyer shall return the product to the seller without delay, no later than fourteen days from the date of submission of the request to terminate the contract. Return of goods is made by shipment. It is considered that the product is returned in time if it is proven that the shipment was sent within the specified period.
8. The buyer shall return the obtained product in the original packaging together with the accessories to the postal address OPG Brne, Splitska 33, Primošten
9. The consumer shall bear all direct costs of return.